The Office of the Registrary undertakes the responsibility of both the Office of the Registrar and Faculty Administration. The office is responsible for:
(1) Processing registration requests, scheduling classes and maintaining class lists, enforcing the policies and procedures for entering or existing classes
or graduating from a program, and keeping a permanent record of grades and marks.
(2) Overseeing the school’s relations with government and stakeholders.
(3) Overseeing the school’s strategic direction, sustainability and risk management.
(4) Overseeing complaints and resolutions (internal and external).
(5) Overseeing student payments and financial records and issues T220A for tax purposes to students.
(6) Overseeing faculty accounts payables and receivables.
(7) Overseeing Human Resources for both the office and the faculty.